8 ounces of raw pistachios ground to medium in a food processeors (this should make about 2 cups of ground nuts)
1/2 teaspoon granulated garlic
1/2 teaspoon granulated onion
1 teaspoon fine salt
fresh ground pepper to taste
6 boneless chicken breasts all about the same size.
1. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
2. Grind the pistachios to a medium grind. Put the ground nuts on a plate and add granulated garlic, salt and pepper. Toss to combine.
3. Dip the chicken breast in egg and then in the ground pistachios and coat both sides of the chicken.
4. Oil the bottom of a large pan or 2 depending on their size. Put the chicken in the pan(s).
5. Bake at 375 for about 1/2 hour until the chicken is cooked through