Here are a few of the things that I have seen around the web this holiday season. I hope you will enjoy them. Happy holidays!
1. Anyone who knows me knows that I am a major breastfeeder. I love The Tonight Show's version off eight maids a-milking . It starts at 1:52.
2. Check out Eat In Good Health a cooking show produced through the Yiddish Forward. It's in Yiddish with English subtitles. I love that the hosts are not little old Bubbes or Chasidic!
3. These are the cutest potato latkes I have ever seen. I have always wondered if you could make latkes with yukon gold potatoes. They can be found at Shiksa In The Kitchen.
4. I love garlands and I love felt so of course I'm a fan of these felt Hanukkah garlands on Felt So Cute
5. Emily from Flowing With My Ducklings made this very Waldorfy menorah with her son Yoav from a wood block and part of a fallen bay laurel tree.