Stained Glass Falling Leaves
Black construction paper
Self healing mat to protect the surface that you are using the exacto knife on
1. Draw a picture of a leaf. I made a beech tree leaf since they are easy to cut out.
2. Using the exacto knife cut out the leaf. This first leaf will also serve as your stencil so that all the leaves are the same size.
3. Draw a line with your glue stick around the outside of the cut out, right on the edge.
4. Put a cut out a piece of tissue paper over the cut out and turn over the paper.
5. Cut out the leaf leaving a border of about an 1/8th of an inch.
6. Repeat using the first cut out leaf as your stencil.
7. Hang on your window using just a touch of the glue stick
Your window is very feautiful, it's a good " idée "
Shabbat Shalom ve lehi trahot !
It's so exciting to have a reader from France!
Great blog. I really like the projects that you have been doing with your kids.
Did you check out the Jewish Blogs links I have? There really are some amazing blogs out there. I have to update my links and add the rest of the Jewish blogs that I read.
My 6 year old really enjoyed making the leaves!